Mumbai Railway 2326 Act Apprentices Result/ Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2016: Railway Recruitment Cell, Mumbai has released a recruitment notification number RRC/CR/AA1/2016 for filling up 2326 vacant posts of Act Apprentices at Workshops/ Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.11.2016 to 30.11.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, fees, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 2326
Name of the Post: Act Apprentices
Name of the Trade:
1. Fitter: 947 Posts
2. Welder (Gas & Electric): 156 Posts
3. Carpenter: 167 Posts
4. Painter (General): 77 Posts
5. Tailor (General): 18 Posts
6. Electrician: 477 Posts
7. Machinist: 78 Posts
8. Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: 12 Posts
9. Mechanic Diesel: 160 Posts
10. Laboratory Assistant (CP): 08 Posts
11. Turner: 25 Posts
12. Instrument Mechanic: 05 Posts
13. Electronics Mechanic: 35 Posts
14. Sheet Metal Worker: 09 Posts
15. Winder (Armature): 05 Posts
16. Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance: 72 Posts
17. Tool & Die Maker: 68 Posts
18. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 05 Posts
19. Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance: 02 Posts
Qualification: Matriculation (10th) with minimum 50% marks and National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT in the relevant trade.
- For General: Born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 01.11.2001.
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 01.11.1989 and not later than 01.11.2001.
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 01.11.1987 and not later than 01.11.2001.
Fees: Rs.100/-. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women candidates.
Selection Process: Selection shall be done through merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained in academic records.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 01.11.2016 to 30.11.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 01.11.2016
Last Date to Apply: 30.11.2016