West Bengal SSC Online Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016 for Clerk & Group-D Posts: The West Bengal Central School Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for filling up 4923 vacant posts of Non-Teaching (Clerk & Group-D) Posts in Junior High/ Secondary/ Higher Secondary Schools. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10.08.2016 to 31.08.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 4923
Name of the Post:
1. Clerk: 1707 Posts
2. Group-D: 3216 Posts
- For S.N. 1: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
- For S.N. 2: Middle (8th) Passed.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1976 and not later than 01.01.1998.
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1973 and not later than 01.01.1998.
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman: Born not earlier than 02.01.1971 and not later than 01.01.1998.
- For PwD: Born not earlier than 02.01.1968 and not later than 01.01.1998.
- For S.N. 1: Rs.70/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and Rs.140/- for all other candidates.
- For S.N. 2: Rs.60/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and Rs.120/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Selection to the posts shall be through Written Exam, Skill Test and Personality Test.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 10.08.2016 to 31.08.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply Online: 10.08.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 31.08.2016
Last Date for Depositing of Fees: 05.09.2016