WBSSC Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online for 1133 Lower Division Assistant/ Clerk Posts: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC), Kolkata has released notification for the recruitment of 1133 Lower Division Assistant (LDA)/ Lower Division Clerk (LDC) vacancies in Secretariat Offices, Directorates and District Offices under Government of West Bengal. Eligible candidates may apply online from 02.03.2016 to 29.03.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below....…
Total No. of Posts: 1133
Name of the Post: Lower Division Assistant (LDA)/ Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Name of the Department:
1. Personnel & Administrative Reforms: 834 Posts
2. School Education: 36 Posts
3. Agricultural Marketing: 05 Posts
4. Fisheries: 10 Posts
5. Irrigation & Waterways: 100 Posts
6. Irrigation & Waterways: 10 Posts
7. Youth Services: 25 Posts
8. Finance (Revenue): 07 Posts
9. Food Processing Industries & Horticulture: 04 Posts
10. Food Processing Industries & Horticulture: 26 Posts
11. Social Welfare: 49 Posts
12. Correctional Administration: 05 Posts
13. Industrial Training: 02 Posts
14. Higher Education: 20 Posts
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 02.01.1976 and not later than 01.01.1998. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for BC-A and BC-B candidates of West Bengal & for others as per existing Govt. rules and regulations.
Educational Qualification: Madhyamik Examination (10th) of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on competitive examination.
Examination & Processing Fee: Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates & Rs.220/- for others.
Tathya Mitra Kendra: Rs.40/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates & Rs.240/- for others.
Start Date to Apply Online: 02.03.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 29.03.2016
Date of Part-I Examination: 06.06.2016