Vehicle Depot, Panagarh Recruitment/ Admit Card/ Result 2016 for LDC, Superintendent (Store) & Fireman: Commandant, Vehicle Depot, Panagarh has released a recruitment notification for filling up 27 vacant posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Superintendent (Store)/ Material Assistant & Fireman. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 18.09.2016 and on or before 03.10.2016 for remote areas. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 176
Name of the Post:
- For S.N. 1: Intermediate (10+2) with Knowledge of Typing.
- For S.N. 2: Bachelor's Degree in any Stream OR Diploma in Material Management OR Diploma in Engineering.
- For S.N. 3: Matriculation (10th) Pass.
Age Limit: Age relaxation would be applicable as per Govt. of India Rules.
- For S.N. 2: Born not earlier than 10.09.1989 and not later than 09.09.1998.
- For S.N. 1 & 3: Born not earlier than 10.09.1991 and not later than 09.09.1998.
Fees: There will be no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam and Trade/ Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form with self-attested copies of all relevant document to Commandant, Vehicle Depot, Panagarh, Pin – 900349, C/o 99 APO on or before 09.09.2016 and on or before 16.09.2016 for remote areas.
Start Date to Apply: 20.08.2016
Last Date to Apply: 09.09.2016
Last Date to Apply for Remote Areas: 16.09.2016
Admit Card: Admit cards will be sent through post to candidate address by department.