UPSC Online Recruitment 2017 for Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist & Junior Hydro Geologists: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologists Exam 2017 notification for filling up vacant posts of Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist and Junior Hydro Geologists in Geological Survey of India & Central Ground Water Board. Eligible candidates may apply online from 08.02.2017 to 03.03.2017. More details like age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below.....…
Total No.of Posts:
Name of the Post:
4. Junior Hydro Geologists:
Qualification (Passed/ Appearing):
- For Geologist: Master Degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geo Sciences or Petroleum Exploration or Geochemistry or Geological Technology or Geophysical Technology.
- For Geophysicist: M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics).
- For Chemist: M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry.
- For Junior Hydro Geologists: Master's Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology.
- For Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist: Born not earlier than 02.01.1985 and not later than 01.01.1996.
- For Junior Hydro Geologists: Born not earlier than 02.01.1982 and not later than 01.01.1996.
Fees: Rs.200 (except SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female) either by Challan or Online Mode.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on basis of Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online using below given official link from 08.02.2017 to 03.03.2017. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply Online: 08.02.2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 03.03.2017
Date of Examination: 12.05.2017