UPSC Admit Card/ Online Recruitment Form/ Notification for Engineering Services Examination, 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Engineering Services Examination, 2017 notification for filling up 440 vacant posts of Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics & Telecommunication) in various departments/ ministries. Eligible candidates may apply online from 28.09.2016 to 03.11.2016. More details like age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below........
Total No.of Posts: 440
Name of the Trade:
4. Electronics & Telecommunication
Qualification: For admission to the examination, a candidate must have --
- (a) obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- (b) passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- (c) obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/ College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- (d) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- (e) passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- (f) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959. Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely:- M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1987 and not later than 01.01.1996.
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1984 and not later than 01.01.1996.
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 02.01.1982 and not later than 01.01.1996.
Fees: Rs.200 (except SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female) either by Challan or Online Mode.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online using below given official link from 28.09.2016 to 03.11.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply Online: 28.09.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 03.11.2016 till 06:00 PM
Date of Preliminary Exam: 08.01.2017
Date of Main Exam: 14.05.2017