Umaria/ Narsinghpur October, 2016 Army Open Bharti/ Rally Registration for Soldier Posts: Indian Army has announced open Bharti/ Rally schedule for Intimated Soon Districts of Madhya Pradesh State and decided to make open rally digital with prior online registration for recruitment rally which will be held at Umaria/ Narsinghpur from 15.10.2016 to 24.10.2016. Eligible Domiciled candidates of upper mentioned districts may apply online from Intimated Soon for Army Open Bharti/ Rally using below given official link. Other Detail like age, qualification, dates, etc. is given below............
State Name: Madhya Pradesh
Districts Covered: Intimated Soon
Cat. being Screened: Soldier (GD, Clerk/ Storekeeper, Technical, Nursing Assistant, Tradesman)
Open Rally Dates: 15.10.2016 to 24.10.2016
Online Registration Dates: Intimated Soon
Open Rally Place: Umaria/ Narsinghpur
- For Soldier General Duty: SSLC/ Matric (10th) with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. Intermediate (12th) and above.
- For Soldier Technical: Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 45% marks in aggregate OR 10th Class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate and 3 years Diploma in Engineering.
- For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical: Intermediate (12th) pass in any stream. Should have secured 40% marks in each subject and 50% in aggregate in Class XII. Should have studied English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X. Should have secured min 40% marks in each of these subject, whether in Class XII or Class X. If a candidate is a graduate with Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping and English (even elective) as one of the subjects, the stipulation of scoring 40% marks in Maths/ English in Class XII or Class X and scoring 50% marks in aggregate in Class XII is waived off.
- For Soldier (Nursing Assistant & Tech Dresser): Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. In case the candidate has a B.Sc. Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class-XII is waived off.
- For Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner): Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject OR Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Sc. and Electronic & Instrumentation).
- For Soldier Tradesmen: SSLC/ Matric (10th) (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper - who may be 8th pass).
- For Soldier General Duty: Born not earlier than 01.10.1995 and not later than 01.04.1999.
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 01.10.1993 and not later than 01.04.1999.