TSPSC 1032 Deputy Tahsildar, Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector and Other Posts Result/ Answer Key/ Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2016: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 1032 vacant posts of Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Extension Officer, Deputy Tahsildar, Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02.09.2016 to 26.09.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........…
Total No. of Posts: 1032
Name of the Post:
1. Municipal Commissioner: 19 Posts
2. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer: 156 Posts
3. Sub-Registrar: 23 Posts
4. Extension Officer: 67 Posts
5. Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector: 284 Posts
6. Deputy Tahsildar: 259 Posts
7. Assistant Registrar: 62 Posts
8. Executive Officer: 11 Posts
9. Assistant Labour Officer: 03 Posts
10. Assistant Development Officer: 20 Posts
11. Assistant Section Officer GAD: 90 Posts
12. Assistant Section Officer: 28 Posts
13. Assistant Section Officer (Law): 10 Posts
- For S.N. 1 to 9 & 11: Bachelor's Degree in any Stream.
- For S.N. 10: Bachelor's Degree in any Stream OR Diploma in Textile Technology/ Handloom Technology.
- For S.N. 12: Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce.
- For S.N. 13: Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
Age Limit: Age relaxation would be applicable for reserved categories.
- For S.N. 1, 2, 4 & 6 to 13: Born not before 02.07.1972 and not later than 01.07.1998.
- For S.N. 3: Born not before 02.07.1972 and not later than 01.07.1996.
- For S.N. 5: Born not before 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1998.
Fees: Rs.200/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates and Rs.320/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 02.09.2016 to 26.09.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 02.09.2016
Last Date to Apply: 26.09.2016
Date of Written Exam: 11.11.2016 & 13.11.2016