Tripura Education Department Online Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016 for Teachers: Teachers' Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 2115 vacant posts of Graduate Teacher (STGT) & Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT). Eligible permanent residents of Tripura can apply online from 16.09.2016 to 01.10.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........…
Total No. of Posts: 2115
Name of the Post:
1. Graduate Teacher (STGT): 1294 Posts
2. STPGT (Bengali): 129 Posts
3. STPGT (English): 127 Posts
4. STPGT (Sanskrit): 35 Posts
5. STPGT (Kok-Borok): 20 Posts
6. STPGT (Mizo): 02 Posts
7. STPGT (Political Science): 40 Posts
8. STPGT (History): 55 Posts
9. STPGT (Education: 40 Posts
10. STPGT (Economics): 30 Posts
11. STPGT (Geography): 03 Posts
12. STPGT (Philosophy): 10 Posts
13. STPGT (Commerce): 20 Posts
14. STPGT (Mathematics): 50 Posts
15. STPGT (Physics): 121 Posts
16. STPGT (Chemistry): 101 Posts
17. STPGT (Biological Science): 38 Posts
- For S.N. 1: Graduate/ Post Graduate with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation and B.Ed. OR B.A.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed.
- For S.N. 2 to 17: Post Graduate Degree with at least 50% marks in relevant subject and B.Ed.
- For General: Born not before 10.09.1976 and not later than 09.09.1998.
- For SC/ ST/ PwD: Born not before 10.09.1971 and not later than 09.09.1998.
Fees: Rs.200/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and Rs.300/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible permanent residents of Tripura may apply online through below given link from 16.09.2016 to 01.10.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply Online: 16.09.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 01.10.2016
Date of Examination: 20.11.2016