TNPSC Online Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016 for Junior Assistant, Typist & Other Posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 5451 vacant posts of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Typist & Steno-Typist. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09.08.2016 to 14.09.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........…
Total No. of Posts: 5451
Name of Post:
1. Junior Assistant (Non - Security): 2345 Posts
2. Junior Assistant (Security): 121 Posts
3. Bill Collector: 08 Posts
4. Field Surveyor: 532 Posts
5. Draftsman: 327 Posts
6. Typist: 1714 Posts
7. Steno-Typist: 404 Posts
- For S.N. 6: Matriculation (10th) and Must have Passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting.
- For S.N. 7: Matriculation (10th) and Must have Passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand.
- For Other Posts: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
Age Limit: Born not before 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1998. Age relaxation would be applicable for candidates belonging to reserved categories of Tamil Nadu state as per rules.
One - Time Registration fee: Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One - Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee.
Examination Fee: Rs.75/- & Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to reserved categories of Tamil Nadu state.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and/ or Oral Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 09.08.2016 to 14.09.2016. No printout is required to be sent to TNPSC.
Start Date to Apply Online: 09.08.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 14.09.2016
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank: 15.09.2016
Date of Examination: 06.11.2016