Territorial Army Recruitment Schedule 2016-17 of Soldier (General Duty, Clerk & Tradesman): Indian Army has released Recruitment Schedule in Infantry and Ecological TA Units for the 2nd Phase Year 2016-17.
- Zone-I: Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Delhi and Chandigarh.
- Zone-II: Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh.
- Zone-III: Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Sikkim, West Bengal, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh and Andman & Nicobar Island
- Zone-IV: Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Goa, Daman & Diu, Lakshadweep and Pondicherry.
- For General Duty: SSLC/ Matric (10th) with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. Intermediate (12th) and above.
- For Clerk/ Store Keeper: Intermediate (12th) pass in any stream. Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% in aggregate in Class XII. Should have studied English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X. Should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subject, whether in Class XII or Class X.
- For Tradesmen: SSLC/ Matric (10th) (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper - who may be 8th pass).
- For General Duty: Born not earlier than 01.10.1996 and not later than 31.03.2000 (both dates inclusive).
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 01.10.1994 and not later than 31.03.2000 (both dates inclusive).