SSC Junior Hindi Translator Examination, 2016 Result/ Answer Key/ Admit Card/ Online Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published Junior Hindi Translator Examination, 2016 notification for recruitment of Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices), Hindi Pradhyapak (Central Hindi Training Institute) & Senior/ Junior Translators in Ministry of Defence. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02.04.2016 to 30.04.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........…
Name of Exam: Junior Hindi Translator Examination, 2016
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Hindi Translators in Subordinate Offices
2. Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute
3. Senior/ Junior Translators in Ministry of Defence
For S.N. 1: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with Hindi and English as main subjects (which includes the term compulsory and elective); OR Masters Degree or equivalent in English/ Hindi with Hindi/ English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level.
For S.N. 2:
- (i) Master’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at degree level either as compulsory or optional or as a language paper or equivalent.
- (ii) Bachelor’s degree in Education or equivalent.
- (iii) Two years experience of Teaching Hindi at Senior Secondary Level.
For S.N. 3:
- (i) Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level; or Master’s degree in English with Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level; or Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level ; or Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English as a compulsory or elective subject or either of the two medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level. AND
- (ii) Recognized Diploma or certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Govt. Offices, including Govt. of India undertakings.
Age Limit: Born not before 31.12.1985 and not later than 01.01.1998. 3 years age relaxation is applicable for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST & for others as per rules.
Fees: Rs.100/- & Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Trade Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through below given link from 02.04.2016 to 30.04.2016. No printout is required to be sent to SSC, Delhi/ Any Region.
Start Date to Apply: 02.04.2016
Last Date to Apply: 30.04.2016
Date of Examination: 19.06.2016
Declaration of Fina Result: 13.12.2016