SSC Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination, 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination, 2017 notification for filling up vacant posts of Junior Engineer in CPWD, Central Water Commission, Department of Post, Military Engineer Service (MES), Farrakka Barrage (Project), Central Water Power Research Station & Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval). Eligible candidates can apply online from 09.09.2017 to 09.10.2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Name of the Exam: Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination, 2017
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
Name of the Department:
1. Central Public Works Department (CPWD)
2. Central Water Commission
3. Department of Post
4. Military Engineer Service (MES)
5. Farrakka Barrage (Project)
6. Central Water Power Research Station
7. Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval)
Qualification: Engineering Degree or Diploma in relevant trade.
Age Limit: 3 years age relaxation is applicable for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST & for others as per rules.
- For J.E. (Surveying and Contract) in MES & J.E. in Department of Post: Born not before 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.1999.
- For J.E. in MES: Born not before 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1999.
- For Other Posts: Born not before 02.08.1985 and not later than 01.08.1999.
Fees: Rs.100/-. SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of exam fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Paper-I (Online) & Paper-II (Descriptive).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 09.09.2017 to 09.10.2017. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 09.09.2017
Last Date to Apply: 09.10.2017
Date of Paper-I (Online): 05 to 07 January 2018
Date of Paper-II (Descriptive): 01.04.2018