SSC Delhi 243 Asst. Archaeologist, Asst. Field Officer & Other Posts Online Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016: Northern Region of Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification for filling up 243 vacant posts of Asst. Archaeologist, Asst. Field Officer, Store Keeper, Technical Officer, Chemist, Clerk, DEO, Data Processing Assistant & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21.10.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below........…
Total No. of Posts: 243
Name of Post:
1. Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
2. Guide Lecturers: 04 Posts
3. Junior Investigator: 01 Post
4. Technical Assistant (Economics): 02 Posts
5. Documentation Assistant: 01 Post
6. Senior Audio Visual Assistant: 01 Post
7. Assistant Chemist: 01 Post
8. Store Keeper: 08 Posts
9. Cost Accountant: 02 Posts
10. Senior Technical Assistant (Fisheries): 02 Posts
11. Research Investigator: 03 Posts
12. Senior Research Assistant: 01 Post
13. Assistant Research Officer: 08 Posts
14. Section Officer (Horticulture): 04 Posts
15. Technical Officer (S&R): 13 Posts
16. Assistant Field Officer: 34 Posts
17. Technical Assistant (Economics): 03 Posts
18. Junior Technical Assistant: 08 Posts
19. Assistant Archaeologist: 45 Posts
20. Assistant Archaeological Chemist: 21 Posts
21. Data Processing Assistant: 22 Posts
22. Investigator (SS): 04 Posts
23. Assistant (Printing): 03 Posts
24. Library and Information Assistant: 02 Posts
25. Technical Assistant (Printed Publicity/ Production): 02 Posts
26. Assistant Examiner: 04 Posts
27. Assistant Technical Officer: 07 Posts
28. Russian Steno: 01 Post
29. Artist: 01 Post
30. Senior Technical Assistant (Dairy): 02 Posts
31. Map Curator: 05 Posts
32. Tourist Information Officer: 03 Posts
33. Senior Library Attendant: 01 Post
34. Educational Assistant: 01 Post
35. Clerk: 03 Post
36. Library Clerk: 03 Posts
37. Language Typist: 01 Post
38. Data Entry Operator: 09 Posts
39. Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
40. Technical Assistant: 01 Post
41. Junior Chemist: 02 Posts
42. Eviction Inspector: 01 Post
- For S.N. 4: Bachelor’s Degree having Economics as one of the subjects.
- For S.N. 8: Diploma in Engineering or Degree in Science with two years experience in stores and material management.
- For S.N. 12 & 20: Master Degree in Chemistry.
- For S.N. 13: Master’s Degree in Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as an elective subject at Degree stage and should have studied English as a compulsory/ optional subject at degree level.
- For S.N. 14: B.Sc. (Agriculture/ Horticulture).
- For S.N. 15: Master’s Degree in Entomology/ Plant Pathology/ Bio- Chemistry/ Zoology/ Botany/ Chemistry; OR Master's Degree in Agriculture with aspecialisation in Entomology/ Plant Pathology/ Bio-chemistry.
- For S.N. 18: Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences.
- For S.N. 19: Master Degree in India History with Ancient Indian History or Medieval Indian History as a subject OR Master Degree in Archaeology or Anthropology with Stone-age Archaeology as a Subject or Master Degree in Geology with Pleistocene Geology as a subject OR Master Degree in Sanskrit or Pali or Arabic or Prakrit or Persian or Tamil or Telugu or Malayalam or Kannada or History of Art with Ancient or Medieval Indian History as a Subject.
- For S.N. 21: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Computer Science.
- For S.N. 26: Bachelor's Degree in any Stream.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to below given official detail.
Age Limit: Age relaxation would be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
- For S.N. 1 to 13, 15 to 25, 27, 29 to 31 & 41, : Born not earlier than 01.10.1986 and not later than 30.09.1998.
- For S.N. 14, 33, 39 & 42: Born not earlier than 01.10.1989 and not later than 30.09.1998.
- For S.N. 26: Born not earlier than 01.10.1989 and not later than 30.09.1995.
- For S.N. 28, 35 to 38 & 40: Born not earlier than 01.10.1991 and not later than 30.09.1998.
- For S.N. 32: Born not earlier than 01.10.1991 and not later than 30.09.1995.
- For S.N. 34: Born not earlier than 01.10.1988 and not later than 30.09.1998.
Fees: Rs.100/-. SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from paying of application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by way of Written Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online using below given official link on or before 21.10.2016. After applying online candidate need to send printout with all relevant document to The Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Office of Northern Region, Block No. 12, Kendriya Karyalaya Parisar, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
Last Date to Apply Online: 21.10.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Printout: 31.10.2016