SSC Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has realeased a recruitment notification for filling up vacant posts of Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak in Ministries/ Departments of Central Government. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29.04.2017 to 27.05.2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below............
Name of the Exam: Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2017
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Hindi Translator
2. Junior Translator
3. Senior Hindi Translator
4. Hindi Pradhyapak
- For S.N. 4: Bachelor's degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at degree level either as compulsory or optional + Master's degree in any subject + B.Ed.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to below given official detail.
- For General: Born not before 02.01.1987 and not later than 01.01.1999.
- For OBC: Born not before 02.01.1984 and not later than 01.01.1999.
- For SC/ ST: Born not before 02.01.1982 and not later than 01.01.1999.
Fees: Rs.100/-. SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of exam fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 29.04.2017 to 27.05.2017. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply Online: 29.04.2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 27.05.2017
Date of Examination: 30.07.2017