SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level/ CHSL Examination, 2016 Admit Card: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2016 notification for filling up 5134 vacant posts of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Court Clerk in Indian Postal Department, Ministries/ Departments of Central Government. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08.10.2016 to 25.11.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below............
Total No. of Posts: 5134
Name of the Posts:
1. Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 3281 Posts
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1321 Posts
3. Data Entry Operator (DEO): 506 Posts
4. Court Clerk: 26 Posts
Qualification: Intermediate (12th) Pass with Knowledge of Typing.
- For General: Born not before 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1998
- For OBC: Born not before 02.08.1986 and not later than 01.08.1998
- For SC/ ST: Born not before 02.08.1984 and not later than 01.08.1998
Fees: Rs.100/-. SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of exam fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Exam (Objective & Descriptive) and Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 08.10.2016 to 25.11.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 08.10.2016
Last Date to Apply: 25.11.2016
Date of Tier-I Exam (Online): 07.01.2017 & 08.02.2017
Date of Tier-II Exam (Descriptive): 09.04.2017