SSC Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination, 2016: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Group B & Group C vacancies by conducting Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online from 13.02.2016 to 28.03.2016 till 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…......
Name of the Examination: Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016
Name of the Posts:
I. Group B Posts:
1. Assistant Section Officer
3. Inspector of Income Tax
4. Inspector (Central Excise)
5. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
6. Inspector (Examiner)
7. Assistant Enforcement Officer
8. Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)
9. Inspector of Posts
10. Divisional Accountant
11. Statistical Investigator Gr II
13. Sub Inspector (NIA)
14. Assistant Audit Officer
II. Group C Posts:
2. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
3. Senior Secretariat Assistant
4. Tax Assistant
6. Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
- For Statistical Investigator: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level.
- For Compiler: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
- For Other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-30 years for post I-1, 18-27 years for post I-3 to 6, 9, 10, 12, II-1 to 3, 5, 20-30 years for post I-8, 18-25 years for post II-6, upto 30 years for post I-7, 13, upto 32 years for post I-11, not exceeding 30 years for post I-14, 18-27 years (CBDT) & 20-27 years (CBEC) for post II-4, 18-27 years (Central Vigilance Commission) & 21-27 years (Intelligence Bureau) for post I-2 as on 01-08-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates & for others as per rules.
Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through online by State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or through SBI Net Banking/ any Credit or Debit Card. No fee for all Women candidates/ SC/ ST/ PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 13.02.2016 to 28.03.2016 till 05:00 PM. No printout is required to be sent to Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Examination which will be conducted in three tiers i.e., Tier-I, Tier-II (Written examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)) & Tier-III (Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification).
Start Date to Apply Online: 13.02.2016
Last Date to Apply Part-I: 28.03.2016 till 05:00 PM
Last Date to Apply Part-II: 30.03.2016 till 05:00 PM
Date of CGL (Tier-I) Examination 2016: 08.05.2016 & 22.05.2016
Date of CGL (Tier-II) Examination 2016: 13.08.2016 & 14.08.2016