SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level/ CHSL Examination, 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2017 notification for filling up 3259 vacant posts of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) in Indian Postal Department & Ministries/ Departments of Central Government. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18.11.2017 to 18.12.2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.........
Total No. of Posts: 3259
Name of the Posts:
1. Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 2359 Posts
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 898 Posts
3. Data Entry Operator (DEO): 02 Posts
Qualification: Intermediate (12th) Pass with Knowledge of Typing.
- For General: Born not before 02.08.1991 and not later than 01.08.2000 (both dates inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not before 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.2000 (both dates inclusive).
- For SC/ ST: Born not before 02.08.1986 and not later than 01.08.2000 (both dates inclusive).
Fees: Rs.100/-. There is no examination fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Paper-I (Online), Paper-II (Descriptive) & Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online from 18.11.2017 to 18.12.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 18.11.2017
Last Date to Apply: 18.12.2017
Date of Tier-I Exam (Online): 04 to 26 March 2018
Date of Tier-II Exam: 08.07.2018