SSC Chandigarh 173 Carpet Training Officer, Geographer, Investigator & Other Posts Online Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016: North Western Region of Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification for filling up 173 vacant posts of Carpet Training Officer, Geographer, Investigator, Assistant Archaeologist & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21.10.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below........…
Total No. of Posts: 173
Name of Post:
1. Investigator Gr II: 15 Posts
2. Junior Scientific Assistant: 01 Post
3. Field-cum-Laboratory Attendant: 01 Post
4. Laboratory Assitant: 01 Post
5. Laboratory Attendant: 02 Posts
6. Foreman (Horticulture): 02 Posts
7. Assistant Archaeologist: 24 Posts
8. Senior Technical Assistant: 01 Post
9. Planning Assistant: 01 Post
10. Geographer: 23 Posts
11. Data Processing Assistant Grade ‘A’: 09 Posts
12. Occupational Therapist: 06 Posts
13. Technician: 01 Post
14. Draughtsman Grade III: 01 Post
15. Stockman (Junior Grade): 02 Posts
16. Ministerial: 02 Posts
17. Carpet Training Officer: 51 Posts
18. Lab Attendant: 01 Post
19. Farm Manager: 02 Posts
20. Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
21. Junior Technical Assistant: 01 Post
22. Senior Research Assistant: 02 Posts
23. Assistant Plant Protection Officer (Chemistry): 09 Posts
24. Junior Chemist: 01 Post
25. Senior Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 05 Posts
26. Fieldman: 06 Posts
27. Investigator: 01 Post
28. Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): 01 Post
- For S.N. 1: Bachelor's Degree with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or Commerce as one of the subject with Certificate/ Diploma Course in Computer Operation or Software.
- For S.N. 3: Matriculation (10th) Pass.
- For S.N. 7: Master’s Degree in Indian History with Ancient Indian History or Medieval Indian History as a subject OR Master Degree in Archaeology or Anthropology with Stone-age Archaeology as a subject OR Master Degree in Geology with Pleistocene Geology as a subject OR Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ Pali/ Arabic/ Prakrit/ Persian/ Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannda/ History of Art with Ancient or Medieval Indian History as a subject.
- For S.N. 10: Master’s Degree in Geography with Two years experience in teaching at secondary level or research work in the field of Geography or Cartography.
- For S.N. 17: Degree in any Stream.
- For S.N. 18: Intermediate (10+2) Pass with Science.
- For S.N. 26: Intermediate (10+2) Pass.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to below given official detail.
Age Limit: Age relaxation would be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
- For S.N. 1, 2, 7, 8 to 12, 19, 22 to 25 & 28: Born not earlier than 27.09.1986 and not later than 26.09.1998.
- For S.N. 3, 4, 6, 14 & 18: Born not earlier than 27.09.1991 and not later than 26.09.1998.
- For S.N. 5, 13, 15, 16 & 26: Born not earlier than 27.09.1989 and not later than 26.09.1998.
- For S.N. 17, 20 & 21: Born not earlier than 27.09.1988 and not later than 26.09.1998.
- For S.N. 27: Born not earlier than 27.09.1991 and not later than 26.09.1996.
Fees: Rs.100/-. SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from paying of application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by way of Written Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online using below given official link on or before 21.10.2016. After applying online candidate need to send printout with all relevant document to The Deputy Regional Director Staff Selection Commission, North Western Region, Kendriya Sadan, Ground Floor, Sector – 9A, Chandigarh – 160009.
Last Date to Apply Online: 21.10.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Printout: 31.10.2016