SSC CGL Examination 2017 - Apply Online for Various Group 'B' & Group 'C' Posts through Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination, 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2017 notification for the recruitment of Group 'B' & Group 'C' posts in Ministries/ Departments of Central Government. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11.03.2017 to 15.04.2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below..........
Name of the Exam: Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017
Name of the Posts:
I. Group 'B' Posts:
1. Assistant Section Officer
3. Inspector of Income Tax
4. Inspector (Central Excise)
5. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
6. Inspector (Examiner)
7. Assistant Enforcement Officer
8. Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)
9. Inspector of Posts
10. Divisional Accountant
11. Statistical Investigator Gr II
13. Sub Inspector (NIA)
14. Assistant Audit Officer
II. Group 'C' Posts:
16. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
17. Senior Secretariat Assistant
18. Tax Assistant
20. Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
- For S.N. 11: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level.
- For S.N. 19: Bachelor’s Degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
- For Other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream.
Age Limit: Relaxation would be applicable for reserved categories as per Govt. rules.
- For S.N. 1 & 8: Born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1997.
- For S.N. 2: Born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.1996.
- For S.N. 3 to 6, 9, 10, 12, 15 to 17, 18 & 19: Born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.1999.
- For S.N. 20: Born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999.
- For S.N. 7, 13 & 14: Born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1999.
- For S.N. 11: Born not earlier than 02.08.1985 and not later than 01.08.1999.
Fees: Rs.100/-. SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Examination which will be conducted in three tiers i.e., Tier-I and Tier-II (Computer Based Exam), Tier-III (Descriptive) & Tier-IV (Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 11.03.2017 to 15.04.2017. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply Online: 11.03.2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 15.04.2017
Date of Tier-I Exam: 19.06.2017 to 02.07.2017
Date of Tier-II Exam: 05.09.2017 to 08.09.2017
Date of Tier-III Exam: 12.11.2017
Date of Tier-IV Exam: December, 2017