SSC Bangalore 51 ACIO, Office Superintendent & Other Posts Online Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016: Karnataka Kerala Region of Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification for filling up 51 vacant posts of ACIO, Office Superintendent, Technical Clerk, Section Officer, Assistant, DEO, Technical Assistant & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21.10.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below........…
Total No. of Posts: 51
Name of Post:
1. Assistant (Legal): 04 Posts
2. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO): 03 Posts
3. Research Assistant (Environment): 01 Post
4. Section Officer (Horticulture): 09 Posts
5. Technical Assistant (Economics): 05 Posts
6. Office Superintendent: 17 Posts
7. Instructor (Marine Engineering): 01 Post
8. Research Assistant (RA): 02 Posts
9. Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
10. Technical Clerk (Economics): 06 Posts
11. Laboratory Assistant: 02 Posts
- For S.N. 2: B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering; OR M.Sc. (Mathematics/ Statistics); OR MCA.
- For S.N. 3: Master’s Degree in Environmental Sciences/ Earth Sciences/ Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Bio-Technology OR B.E./ B.Tech. in Environmental Sciences/ Bio-Technology.
- For S.N. 5: Bachelor’s Degree having Economics as one of the subjects.
- For S.N. 9: Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream with Knowledge of Typing.
- For S.N. 10: Intermediate (10+2) Pass.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to below given official detail.
Age Limit: Age relaxation would be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
- For S.N. 1 to 7: Born not earlier than 27.09.1986 and not later than 26.09.1998.
- For S.N. 8 & 10: Born not earlier than 27.09.1989 and not later than 26.09.1998.
- For S.N. 9 & 11: Born not earlier than 27.09.1991 and not later than 26.09.1998.
Fees: Rs.100/-. SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from paying of application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by way of Written Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online using below given official link on or before 21.10.2016. After applying online candidate need to send printout with all relevant document to The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka, Kerala Region, 1s Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bengaluru - 560034.
Last Date to Apply Online: 21.10.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Printout: 31.10.2016