SPSC Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016 for Junior Engineers: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 104 vacant posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) under Roads & Bridges Department. Eligible local candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 30.09.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 104
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
Name of the Category:
1. General: 15 Posts
2. Bhutia Lepcha: 21 Posts
3. OBC: 40 Posts
4. ST: 14 Posts
5. SC: 08 Posts
6. Primitive Tribe: 06 Posts
Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- For General: Born not earlier than 01.08.1986 and not later than 31.07.1998.
- For OBC (State List): Born not earlier than 01.08.1983 and not later than 31.07.1998.
- For OBC (Central List): Born not earlier than 01.08.1982 and not later than 31.07.1998.
- For SC/ ST/ PT/ Bhutia/ Lepcha: Born not earlier than 01.08.1981 and not later than 31.07.1998.
Fees: Rs.150/- should be credited to ‘0051-SPSC’ in State Bank of Sikkim.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in written examination and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible local candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M.G.Marg, Gangtok.
Start Date to Apply: 29.08.2016
Last Date to Apply: 30.09.2016