Indian Air Force Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016 for 128 MTS, Clerk, Draughtsman, Fireman, Mess Staff, Driver, Cook, Safaiwala & Others Posts: HQ Southern Western Air Command has released a recruitment notice for filling up 128 vacant post of MTS, Clerk, Draughtsman, Fireman, Mess Staff, Driver, Cook, Safaiwala, Painter, Ayah. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 08.07.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........…
Total No. of Posts: 128
Name of the Post:
1. Draughtsman Gde-III: 01 Posts
2. Clerk Hindi Typist: 03 Posts
3. MTS: 71 Posts
4. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 06 Posts
5. Fireman: 01 Post
6. Mess Staff: 12 Posts
7. Superintendent (Store): 03 Posts
8. Driver: 03 Posts
9. Cook: 06 Posts
10. Safaiwala: 18 Posts
11. Ayah: 02 Posts
12. Vulcaniser: 01 Post
13. Painter: 01 Post
- For S.N. 1 & 13: Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certificate in the appropriate / akin field or trade.
- For S.N. 2 & 4: Intermediate (12th) passed with knowledge of typing.
- For S.N. 7: Graduate in any stream.
- For S.N. 12: Middle (8th) class passed.
- For Other Posts: Matriculation (10th) passed with proficiency in respective trade.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC, by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and for others as per govt. rules.
- For S.N. 2, 4 & 5: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1989 and not later than 01.07.1998.
- For Other Posts: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1991 and not later than 01.07.1998.
Fees: There will be no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written test and trade/ skill test.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form with self-attested copies of all relevant documents to respective air force station as mentioned in below given official detail latest by 08.07.2016.
Start Date to Apply: 18.06.2016
Last Date to Apply: 08.07.2016
Admit Card: Admit cards will be sent through post by department to candidate address.