South Indian Bank 537 Probationary Officer/ Clerk Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2017: South Indian Bank has released a recruitment notification for filling up 537 following vacant posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19.01.2017 to 27.01.2017. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Total No.of Posts: 537
Name of the Post:
1. Probationary Officer – Pan India: 201 Posts
2. Probationary Clerk – Kerala: 210 Posts
3. Probationary Clerk – Tamil Nadu: 70 Posts
4. Probationary Clerk – Delhi NCR: 30 Posts
5. Probationary Clerk – Karnataka: 26 Posts
Qualification: Graduation under regular course with 60% and above.
- For S.N. 1: Born not earlier than 01.01.1992 and not later than 31.12.1996 (both date inclusive).
- For S.N. 2 to 5: Born not earlier than 01.01.1991 and not later than 31.12.1996 (both date inclusive).
- For S.N. 1: Rs.150/- for SC/ ST candidates and Rs.700/- for all others.
- For S.N. 2 to 5: Rs.150/- for SC/ ST candidates and Rs.600/- for all others.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 19.01.2017 to 27.01.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 19.01.2017
Last Date to Apply: 27.01.2017
Date of Exam: 20 & 25 February 2017