Sikkim University Non-Teaching Staff Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2016: Registrar, Sikkim University has released a advertisement no. SU/2013/REG-03/RA-2013/2421/812 for recruitment of following posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.11.2016 to 09.12.2016 using link given below. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, fees, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 20
Name of the Post:
1. Internal Audit Officer: 01 Post
2. Executive Engineer: 01 Post
3. Public Relation Officer: 01 Post
4. Medical Officer: 01 Post
5. Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
6. Senior Technical Assistant: 01 Post
7. Security Inspector: 01 Post
8. Pharmacist: 01 Post
9. Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
10. Driver: 01 Post
11. Library Attendant: 01 Post
12. Laboratory Attendant: 05 Posts
13. Kitchen Attendant: 01 Post
14. Hostel Attendant: 02 Posts
- For S.N. 4: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- For S.N. 5: Bachelor Degree in any Discipline with Knowledge of Shorthand.
- For S.N. 6: Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ IT or MCA; OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology.
- For S.N. 7: Intermediate (10+2) with NCC Certificate.
- For S.N. 8: Intermediate (10+2) with Diploma in Pharmacy.
- For S.N. 9: B.Sc. (Life Science) OR Diploma in relevant field of Engineering/ Technology.
- For S.N. 11, 12 & 14: Matriculation (10th).
- For Other Posts: Please refer to official detail given below.
- For S.N. 2: Born not earlier than 10.12.1976 and not later than 09.12.1998
- For S.N. 3: Born not earlier than 10.12.1979 and not later than 09.12.1998
- For S.N. 4: Born not earlier than 10.12.1981 and not later than 09.12.1998
- For S.N. 5 & 6: Born not earlier than 10.12.1984 and not later than 09.12.1998
- For S.N. 7 to 14: Born not earlier than 10.12.1989 and not later than 09.12.1998
- For S.N. 1 to 4: Rs.1000/-
- For S.N. 5 & 6: Rs.500/-
- For S.N. 7 to 14: Rs.300/-
- Note: There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam, Skill/ Trade/ Practical Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 01.11.2016 to 09.12.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 01.11.2016
Last Date to Apply: 09.12.2016