SBI 253 Specialist Cadre Officers Online Recruitment 2017: General Manager, State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 253 vacant posts of Officers in following Positions in Specialist Cadre for wealth management in SBI. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24.03.2017 to 10.04.2017. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 255
Name of the Post:
1. Sales Head: 01 Post
2. Products, Investments & Research Head: 01 Post
3. Operations Head: 01 Post
4. Manager (Business Development): 01 Post
5. Manager (Business Process): 01 Post
6. Central Research Team: 04 Posts
7. Acquisition Relationship Managers: 21 Posts
8. Relationship Managers: 120 Posts
9. Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 15 Posts
10. Investment Counsellors: 25 Posts
11. Customer Relationship Executives: 65 Posts
- For S.N. 1 & 3 to 6: MBA or PGDM.
- For S.N. 7 to 9 & 11: Graduation in any Stream.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to official detail given below.
- For S.N. 1 & 2: Born not before 02.03.1965 and not later than 01.03.1977 (both dates inclusive).
- For S.N. 3: Born not before 02.03.1972 and not later than 01.03.1982 (both dates inclusive).
- For S.N. 4 to 6: Born not before 02.03.1977 and not later than 01.03.1987 (both dates inclusive).
- For S.N. 7: Born not before 02.03.1982 and not later than 01.03.1995 (both dates inclusive).
- For S.N. 8 & 10: Born not before 02.03.1982 and not later than 01.03.1994 (both dates inclusive).
- For S.N. 9: Born not before 02.03.1977 and not later than 01.03.1992 (both dates inclusive).
- For S.N. 11: Born not before 02.03.1982 and not later than 01.03.1997 (both dates inclusive).
Fees: Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and Rs.600/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Selection to the posts shall be through Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 24.03.2017 to 10.04.2017 using link given below. Candidates are advised to send the computer generated hard copy of application with relevant documents and brief resume to: “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021”.
Start Date to Apply: 24.03.2017
Last Date to Apply: 10.04.2017
Last Date for Receipt of Printout: 13.04.2017