Sainik School, Kunjpura Recruitment 2016 for Master/ Teacher, Ward Boy & DEO: Principal, Sainik School, Kunjpura has released a recruitment notification for filling up 06 vacant posts of Assistant Master, Ward Boy, Headmistress, Primary Teacher & Data Entry Operator (DEO). Eligible and Interested candidates can walk in interview from 13 to 15 September 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 06
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Master (Hindi): 01 Post
2. Ward Boys: 02 Posts
3. Headmistress: 01 Post
4. Primary Teacher: 01 Post
5. Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- For S.N. 1: BA in Hindi & Sanskrit with B.Ed. Passed CTET/ State TET.
- For S.N. 2: Matriculation (10th) Pass.
- For S.N. 3: Graduation with 50% in any subject with B.Ed.
- For S.N. 4: Graduation with 50% in any subject.
- For S.N. 5: Matriculation (10th) Pass with Knowledge of Typing.
- For S.N. 1: Born not earlier than 02.11.1981 and not later than 01.11.1995.
- For S.N. 2, 4 & 5: Born not earlier than 02.11.1966 and not later than 01.11.1995.
- For S.N. 3: Born not earlier than 02.11.1971 and not later than 01.11.1995.
Fees: There will be no fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in written exam, skill test and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates to appear in Walk-in-Interview along with Bio-data & photocopy of testimonials, passport size photograph and original certificates. Candidates to report at 0830 hrs on the dates as mentioned above at School Main Gate.
Interview Date for S.N. 1: 13.09.2016
Interview Date for S.N. 2: 14.09.2016
Interview Date for S.N. 3 to 5: 15.09.2016