Sail Online Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016 for Mining Mate/ Foreman, Operator-cum-Technician, Paramedical Staff & Other Posts: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 168 vacant posts of Medical Officer, Mining Foreman, Mining Mate, Surveyor (Mines), Junior Assistant (Trainee), Operator-cum-Technician & Paramedical Staff in Raw Materials Division (RMD). Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.08.2016 to 31.08.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 168
Name of Post:
1. Medical Officer: 07 Posts
2. Operator-cum-Technician: 24 Posts
3. Mining Foreman: 31 Posts
4. Mining Mate: 60 Posts
5. Surveyor (Mines): 04 Posts
6. Paramedical Staff: 27 Posts
- For S.N. 1: MBBS with valid registration and one year experience after registration.
- For S.N. 2: 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 50% aggregate marks [40% aggregate marks for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates].
- For S.N. 3 & 5: Matriculation with 3 years full time Diploma in Mining/ Mine’s survey with Mines Foreman/ Surveyor’s certificate of competency and post qualification experience of at least 1 year in the relevant field.
- For S.N. 4: Matriculation with valid Mining Mate Certificate of Competency with 1 year post qualification experience in the relevant field.
- For S.N. 7: Graduation with one year diploma in computer application. Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Graduation (40% aggregate marks for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates). Should have knowledge of shorthand.
Age Limit: Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per Govt. rules.
- For S.N. 1: Born not earlier than 01.09.1986 and not later than 31.08.1998.
- For S.N. 2 to 7: Born not earlier than 01.09.1988 and not later than 31.08.1998.
Fees: SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fees.
- For S.N. 1: Rs.500/-.
- For S.N. 4: Rs.150/-.
- For Other Posts: Rs.250/-.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Performance in Written Exam/ Trade/ Skill Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online using below given official link from 01.08.2016 to 31.08.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply Online: 01.08.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 31.08.2016