RSMSSB 2639 Assistant Radiographer, Lab/ Dental Technician & Ophthalmic Assistant Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2016: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 2639 vacant posts of Assistant Radiographer, Lab Technician, Dental Technician & Ophthalmic Assistant in Medical & Health Services, Rajasthan. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16.11.2016 to 15.12.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 2639
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Radiographer: 1025 Posts
2. Lab Technician: 1394 Pots
3. Dental Technician: 42 Posts
4. Ophthalmic Assistant: 178 Posts
- For S.N. 1: Course in Radiography + Registered in Rajasthan Para Medical Council.
- For S.N. 2: Diploma in Medical Lab Technician + Registered in Rajasthan Para Medical Council.
- For S.N. 3: Certificate Course of Dental Hygienist/ Dental Mechanic.
- For S.N. 4: Intermediate (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 2 years training course.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1982 and not later than 01.01.1999.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC/ Women (General): Born not earlier than 02.01.1977 and not later than 01.01.1999.
- For Women (SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC): Born not earlier than 02.01.1972 and not later than 01.01.1999.
Fees: Rs.350/- for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD, Rs.450/- for candidates belonging to SBC/ BC and Rs.650/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Selection to the posts shall be through merit on the basis of performance in academic record & experience.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 16.11.2016 to 15.12.2016 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 16.11.2016
Last Date to Apply: 15.12.2016
Date of Written Exam: Intimated Soon