Roorkee November 2016 Army Bhai-Bhand/ UHQ/ Relation Bharti for All States & UTs of India: Bengal Engineer Group (BEG), Corps of Engineers, Indian Army has released a Unit Headquarter Quota (UHQ) recruitment rally (Bhai-Bhand, Relation Bharti) schedule for filling up vacant posts of Soldier (General Duty, Clerk/ Storekeeper, Technical, Tradesman) in Indian Army. Eligible and Interested candidates can report directly to below given place as per mentioned schedule. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Rally/ Bharti Place: Centenary Pavilion Ground, Bengal Engineer Group (BEG) & Centre, Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
Reporting Time: 05:00 AM to 06:00 AM
Rally/ Bharti Schedule:
- For Soldier General Duty: Matric (10th) pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above.
- For Soldier Technical: Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 45% marks in aggregate. OR 10th Class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate and 3 years Diploma in Engineering.
- For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical: Intermediate (12th) pass in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- For Soldier Tradesmen: Matric (10th) (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper-who may be 8th pass).
- For Soldier (GD): Born not earlier than 15.11.1995 and not later than 15.05.1999.
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 15.11.1993 and not later than 15.05.1999.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Written Examination.
Help Line Number: 01332-275652