RBI Manager/ Assistant Manager Online Recruitment 2017: Reserve Bank of India (RBI/ Bank) has released a recruitment notification for filling up following 19 vacant posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.03.2017 to 16.03.2017. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Total No. of Posts: 19
Name of the Post:
1. Manager (Technical – Civil): 02 Posts
2. Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): 10 Posts
3. Assistant Manager (Security): 07 Posts
- For S.N. 1: Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks + At least 3 years' experience.
- For S.N. 2: Second Class Master's Degree in Hindi/ Hindi Translation, with English as Core/ Elective/ Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level; OR Second Class Master's Degree in English with Hindi as Core/ Elective/ Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level; OR Second Class Master's Degree in Sanskrit/ Economics/ Commerce with English and Hindi as Core/ Elective/ Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level.
- For S.N. 3: The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force OR The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years’ service in Paramilitary Forces.
- For S.N. 1: Born not earlier than 02.03.1982 and not later than 01.03.1996 (both date inclusive).
- For S.N. 2: Born not earlier than 02.03.1987 and not later than 01.03.1996 (both date inclusive).
- For S.N. 3: Born not earlier than 02.03.1977 and not later than 01.03.1992 (both date inclusive).
Fees: Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and Rs.600/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.03.2017 to 16.03.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 01.03.2017
Last Date to Apply: 16.03.2017
Last Date for Receipt of Printout for S.N. 3: 23.03.2017