Purba Medinipur District Court Admit Card/ Recruitment 2016: Office of the District Judge, Purba Medinipur has released a recruitment notification for filling up following vacant posts in the Judgeship of Purba Medinipur. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 17.12.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, fees, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 35
Name of the Post:
1. English Stenographer: 06 Posts
2. Lower Division Clerk: 11 Posts
3. Office Peon/ Night-Watchman/ Farash: 18 Posts
- For S.N. 1 & 2: Madhyamik (10th) with Knowledge of Typing/ Shorthand.
- For S.N. 3: Middle (8th).
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1976 and not later than 01.01.1998
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1973 and not later than 01.01.1998
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 02.01.1971 and not later than 01.01.1998
- For S.N. 1 & 2: Rs.25/- for ST candidates, Rs.50/- for SC candidates and Rs.200/- for all others.
- For S.N. 3: Rs.25/- for ST candidates, Rs.50/- for SC candidates and Rs.100/- for all others.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to the Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Purba Medinipur, P.O. & P.S.-Tamluk, District Purba Medinipur, Pin: 721636.
Start Date to Apply: 18.11.2016
Last Date to Apply: 17.12.2016