Land Records, Punjab 2084 Revenue Patwari & Canal Patwari Result/ Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2016: Director, Land Records, Punjab on behalf of the Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation & Disaster Management, Punjab and Department of Irrigation, Punjab has released a recruitment notification for filling up 2084 vacant posts of Revenue Patwari & Canal Patwari through Punjab State Patwari Written Examination-2016. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13.09.2016 to 04.10.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below........…
Total No. of Posts: 2084
Name of the Post:
1. Revenue Patwari: 1227 Posts
2. Canal Patwari: 857 Posts
- Bachelor's Degree in any Stream.
- Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Computer Course OR Certificate of ‘O’ Level from DOEACC.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.08.1979 and not later than 01.08.1995.
- For BC/ SC: Born not earlier than 02.08.1974 and not later than 01.08.1995.
Fees: Rs.400/- for SC/ BC/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates and Rs.800/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by way of Written Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online using below given official link from 13.09.2016 to 04.10.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 13.09.2016
Last Date to Apply: 04.10.2016
Last Date to Deposit Fee: 06.10.2016
Date of Written Exam: 20.11.2016