Punjab Police 388 Constable (Operator, Hardware, Software) Result/ Answer Key/ Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2016: Inspector General of Police-cum Chairman Recruitment Board IT&T Wing, Punjab has released a recruitment notification for filling up 388 vacant posts of Constable (Operator/ Hardware/ Software) in the Information Technology & Telecommunication Wing of Punjab Police. Eligible male and female candidates can apply online from 16.08.2016 to 05.09.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below........…
Total No. of Posts: 388
Name of Post:
1. Constable (Operator): 244 Posts
2. Constable (Hardware): 72 Posts
3. Constable (Software): 72 Posts
Qualification: Matriculation (10th) with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject.
- For S.N. 1: 10+2 (with Physics as one of regular subjects) with at least six months basic computer course (at least 200 hours); OR 10+2 (with Physics as one of the regular subjects) and B.Sc. (I.T.) OR BCA; OR Matriculation (10th) and Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering (Duration 3 years); OR Graduation in the field of Electronics / Electronics and Communication.
- For S.N. 2: Matriculation (10th) and one year certificate course in Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance with one year practical experience; OR Matriculation (10th) and Certificate Course in Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance/ Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (Duration 2 years); OR Matriculation (10th) and Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering (Duration 3 years); OR Graduation in field of Computer Engineering.
- For S.N. 3: Matriculation (10th) and one year certificate course in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) with one year practical experience; OR 10+2 and 'O' level Computer Course OR Matriculation (10th) and Diploma in Information Technology (Duration 3 years); OR Graduation/ Post Graduation Diploma in field of Computer Science/ Software engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Application.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1998.
- For BC/ SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 02.01.1983 and not later than 01.01.1998.
- For Others: As per Govt. rules.
Fees: Rs.100/- for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ BC & Rs.400/- for all other candidates. There will be no application fee for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by way of Physical Measurement Test (PMT)/ Physical Screening Test (PST) and Written Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online using below given official link from 16.08.2016 to 05.09.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 16.08.2016
Last Date to Apply: 05.09.2016
Last Date to Deposit Fee: 07.09.2016