Punjab Irrigation Department 373 Junior Engineer Online Recruitment 2016: Department of Irrigation, Punjab has released a recruitment notification for filling up 373 vacant posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical). Eligible candidates can apply online from 25.11.2016 to 16.12.2016 using link given below. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, fees, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 373
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 296 Posts
2. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 61 Posts
3. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 16 Posts
Qualification: Three years Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1979 and not later than 01.01.1998
- For SC/ ST/ BC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1974 and not later than 01.01.1998
- For PwD: Born not earlier than 02.01.1969 and not later than 01.01.1998
Fees: Rs.400/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and Rs.800/- for all others.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 25.11.2016 to 16.12.2016 using link given below. Send the print of the application form to In-Charge, DIP-Cell, Thapar University, Patiala – 147004; along with bank deposit slip and two additional photographs and copies of all relevant certificates.
Start Date to Apply: 25.11.2016
Last Date to Apply: 16.12.2016
Last Date to Deposit Fee: 17.12.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Printout: 18.12.2016
Date of Written Exam: 28.12.2016
Result Display Date: 04.01.2017