Parachute Regiment Training Centre LDC/ Cook/ MTS Recruitment 2017: Parachute Regiment Training Centre, Bangalore has released a recruitment notification for filling up following vacant posts. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 02.03.2017 and on or before 12.03.2017 for remote areas. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Total No.of Posts: 05
Name of the Post:
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 Post
2. Cook: 03 Posts
4. MTS (Mali): 01 Post
- For S.N. 1: Intermediate (10+2) with Knowledge of Typing.
- For S.N. 2 & 3: Matriculation (10th) with 1 year experience in the trade.
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 04.03.1989 and not later than 03.03.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 04.03.1987 and not later than 03.03.1999 (both date inclusive).
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through Written Test and Practical/ Trade Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to Parachute Regiment Training Center, Bangaragiri Layout, Devara Jeevanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560045.
Start Date to Apply: 11.02.2017
Last Date to Apply: 02.03.2017
Last Date to Apply for Remote Areas: 12.03.2017