OFB 7048 Trade Apprentice Result/ Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2017: Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has released a notification for engagement of 55th Batch (for Non-ITI & ITI candidates) of Trade Apprentices under the 'Apprentices Act 1961’ in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different States across India. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20.01.2017 to 20.02.2017. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Total No.of Posts: 7048
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Name of the State:
1. Chandigarh: 49 Posts
2.Madhya Pradesh: 996 Posts
3. Maharashtra: 2186 Posts
4. Orissa: 123 Posts
5. Tamilnadu: 1058 Posts
6. Telangana: 306 Posts
7. Uttar Pradesh: 1337 Posts
8. Uttarakhand: 211 Posts
9. West Bengal: 782 Posts
- For Non-ITI Category: Matriculation (10th) with 40% marks in aggregate with 40% marks in each of mathematics & Science.
- For ITI Category: Certificate from ITI.
- For General: Born not earlier than 08.02.1995 and not later than 07.02.2013 (both date inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 08.02.1992 and not later than 07.02.2013 (both date inclusive).
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 08.02.1990 and not later than 07.02.2013 (both date inclusive).
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through Written Exam and Medical Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 20.01.2017 to 20.02.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 20.01.2017
Last Date to Apply: 20.02.2017
Date of Phase-I Exam: 26.03.2017
Date of Phase-II Exam: 25.06.2017