Ordnance Equipment Factory, Hazratpur Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online for LDC, Store Keeper, Driver, Durwan, Tailor, Electrician, Fitter & Machinist Posts: The General Manager, Ordnance Equipment Factory, Hazratpur, Firozabad has published a notification for the recruitment of 33 Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Civilian Motor Driver, Durwan, Tailor, Electrician, Fitter & Machinist vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05.03.2016 to 25.03.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below...........
Total No. of Posts: 33
Name of the Post:
1. Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
2. Store Keeper: 03 Posts
3. Civilian Motor Driver: 01 Post
4. Durwan: 12 Posts
5. Tailor: 06 Posts
6. Electrician: 05 Posts
7. Fitter: 03 Posts
8. Machinist: 02 Posts
- For Post S.N. 1 & 2: 12th (10+2) or equivalent pass.
- For Post S.N. 3 & 4: Matriculation (10th) or equivalent pass.
- For Post S.N. 5 to 8: National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) or National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT in relevant trade.
Age Limit: Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ ESM & other candidates as per rules.
- For Post S.N. 1 & 2: Born not earlier than 24.03.1989 and not later than 25.03.1998.
- For Post S.N. 3, 5 to 8: Born not earlier than 24.03.1984 and not later than 25.03.1998.
- For Post S.N. 4: Born not earlier than 24.03.1989 and not later than 25.03.1996.
Fees: Rs.50/- & candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PH Categories are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 05.03.2016 to 25.03.2016. After submission of online applications the applicant should forward the printout of the application generated through Online along with all supporting documents to The General Manager, Ordnance Equipment Factory Hazratpur, Firozabad - 283103 as it should reach on or before 31.03.2016.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Exam, Physical Test, Skill/ Trade Test.
Start Date to Apply Online: 05.03.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 25.03.2016
Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Application: 31.03.2016