Odisha Postal Circle Online Recruitment 2017: Office of The Chief Postmaster General, Odisha Postal Circle has released a recruitment notification for filling up 144 vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Administrative/ Subordinate Post Offices. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23.06.2017 to 25.07.2017. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Total No.of Posts: 144
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Name of the Division:
1. Cuttack South: 03 Posts
2. Cuttack North: 02 Posts
3. Sundergarh: 03 Posts
4. Sambalpur: 01 Post
5. Dhenkanal: 02 Posts
6. RMS ‘N’ Division: 66 Posts
7. RMS ‘K’ Division: 08 Posts
8. RMS ‘BG’ Division: 17 Posts
9. PSD, Bhubaneswar: 18 Posts
10. DAP, Cuttack: 10 Posts
11. CO, Bhubaneswar: 08 Posts
12. RO, Berhampur: 03 Posts
13. RO, Sambalpur: 03 Posts
Qualification: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
- For General: Born not earlier than 23.07.1992 and not later than 22.07.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 23.07.1989 and not later than 22.07.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 23.07.1987 and not later than 22.07.1999 (both date inclusive).
Fees: Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women candidates and Rs.500/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 23.06.2017 to 25.07.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 23.06.2017
Last Date to Apply: 25.07.2017
Last Date to Deposit Fee: 31.07.2017