NIFT Kannur Non Teaching Staff Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2016: The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Kannur has released a recruitment notification for filling up following non teaching staff on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30.11.2016 to 30.12.2016 using link given below. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 29
Name of the Post:
1. Steno Grade – III: 01 Post
2. Assistant Warden (Females only): 02 Posts
3. Assistant Accounts: 01 Post
4. Machine Mechanic: 01 Post
5. Junior Assistant: 05 Posts
6. Library Assistant: 01 Post
7. Laboratory Assistant: 05 Posts
8. Driver: 01 Post
9. Multi-Tasking Staff: 12 Posts
- For S.N. 2 : Bachelor Degree in any Stream.
- For S.N. 5: Intermediate (10+2) with Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application.
- For S.N. 8: Matriculation (10th) with at least 2 years experience in driving Light/ Heavy Motor Vehicle.
- For S.N. 9: Matriculation (10th) OR Certificate from ITI.
- For S.N. 1, 3, 6, 7 & 8: Born not earlier than 01.12.1961 and not later than 30.11.1995 (both dates inclusive).
- For S.N. 2: Born not earlier than 01.12.1961 and not later than 30.11.1986 (both dates inclusive).
- For S.N. 4, 5 & 9: Born not earlier than 01.12.1961 and not later than 30.11.1998 (both dates inclusive).
Fees: Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and Rs.500/- for all others. Fees shall be in the form of demand draft/ bankers cheque drawn in favour of NIFT, Kannur payable at Kannur.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Test and Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 30.11.2016 to 30.12.2016 using link given below. Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, Mangattuparamba, Dharamasala, Kannur - 670562.
Start Date to Apply: 30.11.2016
Last Date to Apply: 30.12.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Printout: 06.01.2017