NIFT, Bhubaneswar MTS, Junior Assistant & Other Posts Recruitment/ Application Form/ Admit Card/ Result 2016: Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 23 vacant posts of Steno, Assistant, Machine Mechanic, Assistant Hostel Warden, Lab Assistant, Plumber, Electrician, Junior Assistant & MTS on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format on or before 24.10.2016. More details like age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below.....…
Total No.of Posts: 23
Name of the Post:
- For S.N. 1: Graduate in any Stream with Knowledge of Shorthand.
- For S.N. 2: Graduate in Commerce/ Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics with Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applications and should have 2 years experience in Audit/ Accounts.
- For S.N. 3, 6 & 7: Diploma/ Certificate from ITI in relevant trade.
- For S.N. 4: Graduate in any Stream.
- For S.N. 5: Please refer to below given official detail.
- For S.N. 8: Intermediate (10+2) with Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applications.
- For S.N. 9: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
Age Limit: Born not later than 01.08.1998. No Maximum age limit for Contract Appointments.
Fees: Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and Rs.500/- for all other candidates in the form of Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of NIFT – Bhubaneswar payable at Bhubaneswar.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on basis of Written Exam and Trade Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form with attested copies of all relevant documents to “The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, IDCO Plot No.24, Opposite KIIT School of Management, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Patia, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha” latest by 24.10.2016.
Start Date to Apply: 24.08.2016
Last Date to Apply: 24.10.2016