NDMC 133 Field Worker Result/ Admit Card/ Recruitment Notification 2016: Additional Medical Health Officer, North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 133 vacant posts of Field Worker on contaract basis. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 30.11.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 133
Name of the Post: Field Worker
Name of the Zone:
1. City Zone: 09 Posts
2. Civil Lines Zone: 37 Posts
3. Rohini Zone: 26 Posts
4. Narela Zone: 36 Posts
5. Karol Bagh Zone: 11 Posts
6. S.P. Zone: 03 Posts
7. Head Quarter: 11 Posts
Qualification: Matriculation (10th).
- For General: Born not earlier than 01.12.1991 and not later than 30.11.1998.
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 01.12.1988 and not later than 30.11.1998.
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 01.12.1986 and not later than 30.11.1998.
Fees: There will be no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be made through merit on the basis of performance in academic records.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply directly to one zone only as mentioned in below given official detail.
Start Date to Apply: 01.11.2016
Last Date to Apply: 30.11.2016