NDMC 133 Field Worker Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2017: Additional Medical Health Officer, North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 133 vacant posts of Field Worker on contaract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26.12.2016 to 10.01.2017 using link given below. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 133
Name of the Post: Field Worker
Name of the Zone:
1. City Zone: 09 Posts
2. Civil Lines Zone: 37 Posts
3. Rohini Zone: 26 Posts
4. Narela Zone: 36 Posts
5. Karol Bagh Zone: 11 Posts
6. S.P. Zone: 03 Posts
7. Head Quarter: 11 Posts
Qualification: Matriculation (10th).
- For General: Born not earlier than 11.01.1990 and not later than 10.01.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 11.01.1987 and not later than 10.01.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 11.01.1985 and not later than 10.01.1999 (both dates inclusive).
Fees: There will be no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be made through merit on the basis of performance in written exam and academic records.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 26.12.2016 to 10.01.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 26.12.2016
Last Date to Apply: 10.01.2017