NDA Civilians Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2017: The National Defence Academy (NDA) has released a recruitment notification for filling up following vacant posts of civilian Group 'C' Employees. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04.02.2017 to 24.02.2017. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Name of the Post:
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
2. Statistical Assistant
3. Ground Superintendent
7. Technical Attendant – Cycle Repairer
8. Technical Attendant – Book Binder
9. Multi Tasking Staff – Office & Training
- For S.N. 1: Intermediate (10+2) with Knowledge of Typing.
- For S.N. 2: B.A./ B.Sc. with Mathematics and Statistics as main subjects with five years working experience.
- For S.N. 3: B.Sc. (Agriculture).
- For S.N. 4, 5, 7 & 8: Intermediate (10+2)/ Certificate from ITI + Two years experience in the trade.
- For S.N. 9: Matriculation (10th).
- For S.N. 1, 3 & 6: Born not earlier than 25.02.1990 and not later than 24.02.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For S.N. 2: Born not earlier than 25.02.1987 and not later than 24.02.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For S.N. 4, 5 & 7 to 9: Born not earlier than 25.02.1992 and not later than 24.02.1999 (both date inclusive).
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through Written Exam and Trade/ Skill/ Practical Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 04.02.2017 to 24.02.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 04.02.2017
Last Date to Apply: 24.02.2017