NCERT 69 Primary Teacher (PRT), TGT, PGT & Other Posts Online Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 69 vacant posts of Primary Teacher (PRT), TGT, PGT, Assistant Headmaster & WET. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10.09.2016 to 06.10.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........…
Total No. of Posts: 69
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Headmaster: 02 Posts
2. PGT (English): 02 Posts
3. PGT (History): 01 Post
4. PGT (Mathematics): 02 Posts
5. PGT (Chemistry): 01 Post
6. PGT (Biology): 01 Post
7. PGT (Hindi): 01 Post
8. PGT (Commerce): 01 Post
9. PGT (Computer Science): 03 Posts
10. PGT (Guidance Counsellor): 02 Posts
11. TGT (Commerce): 01 Post
12. TGT (Agriculture): 01 Post
13. TGT (Physical Education): 02 Posts
14. TGT (Music): 01 Post
15. TGT (English): 03 Posts
16. TGT (Hindi): 02 Posts
17. TGT (Dance): 01 Post
18. Primary Teacher (PRT): 13 Posts
19. Work Experience Teacher (WET): 29 Posts
- For S.N. 2 to 8: Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course in the concerned subject; OR Master Degree in concerned subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate + B.Ed.
- For S.N. 9: B.E./ B. Tech. (Computer Science/ IT) OR B.E./ B. Tech. (any stream) and PGDCA OR M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA OR B.Sc (Computer Science)/ BCA and Post Graduate Degree in any subject OR PGDCA and Post Graduate Degree in any subject OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate Degree in any subject OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ and Graduation.
- For S.N. 10: MA/ M.Sc. (Psychology) + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling. OR MA/ M.Sc./ M.Com. with B.Ed./ M.Ed. + Regular one year post graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling
- For S.N. 11, 12, 15 & 16: Four year's Integrated Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in the concerned subject in the aggregate including Elective and Languages in the combination of subjects + B.Ed. + CTET.
- For S.N. 13: B.P.Ed. + CTET.
- For S.N. 14: Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate + CTET.
- For S.N. 17: Matriculate (10th) + Two years experience in recognized Ballet Troupe as a performing artists + Two years experience in Dance work + CTET.
- For S.N. 18: Intermediate (10+2) with 50% marks + D.Ed./ D.El.Ed./ JBT + CTET
Age Limit: Age relaxation would be applicable for reserved categories.
- For S.N. 1: Born not before 27.09.1971 and not later than 26.09.1981.
- For S.N. 2 to 10: Born not before 27.09.1976 and not later than 26.09.1998.
- For S.N. 11 to 17 & 19: Born not before 27.09.1981 and not later than 26.09.1998.
- For S.N. 18: Born not before 27.09.1986 and not later than 26.09.1998.
Fees: Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque only in favour of Secretary, NCERT payable at State Bank of India, NCERT Branch, New Delhi-110016. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women/ NCERT Employees.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 10.09.2016 to 06.10.2016. After submission of the application; the Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque as mentioned above along with a copy of the acknowledgement should reach to Section Officer, Recruitment-I Section, Room No. 12, 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi- 110016. The candidates who are exempted from the payment of application fees will not be required to send any document to NCERT
Start Date to Apply Online: 10.09.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 06.10.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Printout: 20.10.2016