Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) June, 2017 Batch Result/ Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2016: Applications are invited from unmarried candidates for entry as Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2017. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25.06.2016 to 30.11.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.........
Name of the Scheme:
1. Under University Entry Scheme June, 2017 Batch
Qualifications: Applicant should be in the final year (4th/ 5th year) with one of the following disciplines and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks till pre final year (till V semester for BE/B Tech and. VII Semester for 5 year integrated degree course).
Age Limit: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.1998.
Physical Standard: Minimum height Male – 157 cm, Female - 152 cm with correlated weight.
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
- The eligible candidates applying for entry will have to appear before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview. The Candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview on the basis of his/ her preference for the entry, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for particular entry. The final selection of Branch/ Cadre will be decided by IHQ-MoD(Navy) depending on number of vacancies in particular Branch/ Cadre.
- Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam between December 2016 to April 2017.
- Conduct of SSB: Stage I test consisting of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (PPDT) will be conducted on the first day. Candidate who fails to qualify in Stage I will be routed back home on the same day. Stage II tests will comprise of Psychological testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. No compensation will be paid in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests. The duration of SSB will be 05 days Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Special Medical Examination for approximate duration of 05 days at nearest military hospital. Successful candidates of Pilot & Observer entry will undergo following on qualifying SSB:- (i) Pilot Entry: PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) followed by Aviation Medicals. (ii) Observer Entry: Aviation Medicals.
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training based on All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 25.06.2016 to 20.09.2016. The copy of this application form along with copy of class X, 10+2 and mark sheets till fifth semester of B. Tech is to be submitted to the Campus Selection Team of Indian Navy at the time of campus interview.
Start Date to Apply: 25.06.2016
Last Date to Apply: 20.09.2016