Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online for SSC Officer as Pilot/ Observer/ NAIC under January 2017 Batch: Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/ NAIC and unmarried male & female candidates for Short Service Commission in Observer entry of the Indian Navy for course commencing January 2017 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09.04.2016 to 29.04.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........…
Name of the Post:
1. Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer as Pilot
2. Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer as Pilot/ NAIC
3. Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer as Observer
- For Post S.N. 1 & 3: B.E./ B.Tech. in any discipline with Physics and Maths at 12th Standard. Minimum percentage in B.E./ B.Tech. for Pilot entry is 60% and for Observer entry is 55%.
- For Post S.N. 2: B.E./ B.Tech. with 60% in any one of the streams i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering.
- For Post S.N. 1 & 3: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.1998.
- For Post S.N. 2: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.07.1998.
- (a) Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their performance in educational qualification. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage No communication will be entertained on this account.
- (b) SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from Jun 16 to Aug 16 at Bangalore for pilot & observer, SSB interviews for NAIC will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
- (c) The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre. Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview. Successful candidates will undergo medicals examination (approx 3-5 days). Candidates of Pilot entry are also required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination. Candidates of observer entry will undergo Aviation medical examination.
- (d) Candidates recommended by the SSBs, cleared PABT (for Pilot Entry) and declared medically fit will be appointed for training based on merit list and depending on the number of vacancies available.
Fees: There will be no application fee for this recruitment.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 09.04.2016 to 29.04.2016. After applying online print out of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi - 110023 by ordinary post as it should reach on or before 09.05.2016.
Start Date to Apply Online: 09.04.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 29.04.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Printout: 09.05.2016