Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online for 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme in Indian Navy: Online applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala under the 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Eligible unmarried male candidates can apply online using below given official link from 12.12.2015 to 02.01.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.......…
Age Limit: Candidates should have been born between 02.01.1997 to 01.07.1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent from University/ Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Services Selection Board (SSB)/ Interview.
Application Fee: There is no Fee for Recruitment in Indian Navy.
How to Apply:
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option 'Apply Online' on the Home Page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you is correct.
- Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Before clicking the instructions for SSB Button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of SSB by clicking on the instruction for SSB button and can take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- Paste recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi - 110 011 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets. In case CGPA, candidate is required to attach certificate issued by the university for conversion of CGPA in to percentage. Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope: ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION for 10+2 (B.Tech) for Jun 2016 Course Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled; IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
Start Date for filling of Application: 12.12.2015
Last Date for filling of Application: 02.01.2016
Last Date for receipt of Application: 12.01.2016
SSB Month: February - May 2016