Naval Dockyard, Mumbai 315 Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016: The Naval Dockyard, Mumbai has released a notification for filling up 315 vacant posts of Apprenticeship Training at Dockyard Apprentice School. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 14.10.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 315
Name of the Post: Trade Apprenticeship
Name of the Trade:
1. Machinist: 15 Posts
2. Instrument Mechanic: 10 Posts
3. Fitter: 40 Posts
4. Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 10 Posts
5. Ref. & AC Mechanic: 10 Posts
6. Electroplater: 10 Posts
7. Welder (Gas & Electric): 15 Posts
8. Painter (General): 10 Posts
9. Mason (BC): 15 Posts
10. Tailor: 15 Posts
11. Pattern Maker: 10 Posts
12. Mechanic (Diesel): 25 Posts
13. Foundry Man: 05 Posts
14. Mechanic Radio & Radar (Aircraft): 15 Posts
15. Power Electrician: 15 Posts
16. Shipwright Steel: 15 Posts
17. Plumber: 20 Posts
18. Pipe Fitter: 15 Posts
19. Rigger (Heavy Industries): 10 Posts
20. Sheet Metal Worker: 10 Posts
21. Crane Operator: 10 Posts
22. Shipwright Wood: 15 Posts
Qualification: Certificate from ITI in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
- For General: Born not earlier than 01.04.1996 and not later than 31.03.2003.
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 01.04.1993 and not later than 31.03.2003.
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 01.04.1991 and not later than 31.03.2003.
Fees: There will be no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Test and Interview/ Medical Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to Post Box No. 10035, GPO, Mumbai - 400001 by Ordinary Post.
Start Date to Apply: 17.09.2016
Last Date to Apply: 14.10.2016
Month of Written Test: Last Week of December 2016
Commencement of Training: 03.04.2017