MPPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 2371 Assistant Professor Posts: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), Indore has published a notification for the recruitment of 2371 Assistant Professor vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online using below given official link from 18.03.2016 to 28.04.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 2371
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Subject:
1. Botany: 143 Posts
2. Commerce: 219 Posts
3. Dance: 14 Posts
4. Economics: 204 Posts
5. English: 210 Posts
6. Geography: 72 Posts
7. Geological: 26 Posts
8. Hindi: 132 Posts
9. History: 128 Posts
10. Home Science: 39 Posts
11. Law: 131 Posts
12. Sociology: 75 Posts
13. Marathi: 08 Posts
14. Mathematics: 112 Posts
15. Military Science: 07 Posts
16. Music: 09 Posts
17. Philosophy: 14 Posts
18. Physics: 188 Posts
19. Political Science: 195 Posts
20. Psychology: 10 Posts
21. Urdu: 07 Posts
22. Animal Science: 152 Posts
23. Chemistry: 165 Posts
24. Sanskrit: 36 Posts
25. Public Administration: 05 Posts
26. Arbi: 03 Posts
- Good academic record with atleast 55% (50% for SC/ ST/ PH) of the marks or an equivalent grade at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
- “National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the University Grant Commission, Counsel of Scientific and Industrial Research or similar test accredited by the University Grant Commission like SLET/ SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment as Assistant Professor in Colleges: Provided that the candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent position in colleges. Provided further that NET/ SLET/ SET shall not be required for such Master’s Programmes in disciplines for which NET/ SLET/ SET is not conducted”.
Age Limit: Age relaxation is application for resident of M.P. as per govt. rules.
- For Candidates From M.P.: Born not earlier than 31.12.1976 and not later than 01.01.1996.
- For Candidates From Other State: Born not earlier than 31.12.1981 and not later than 01.01.1996.
Fees: Rs.640/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of M.P. only & Rs.1240/- for others.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Performance in Written Examination and/ or Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 18.03.2016 to 28.04.2016. No printout is required to be sent to MPPSC.
Start Date to Apply Online: 18.03.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 28.04.2016