MP Police Sub Inspector Online Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 611 vacant posts of Sub Inspector in Police Department, Madhya Pradesh. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.08.2017 to 04.09.2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, fees, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Total No.of Posts: 611
Name of the Exam: Subedar and Sub-Inspector Cadre Recruitment Test for Home Guard and Police Department – 2017
Name of the Post:
1. Sub Inspector (District Force): 415 Posts
2. Sub Inspector (Special Branch): 37 Posts
3. Sub Inspector (Ordnance): 19 Posts
4. Sub Inspector (Q.D.): 18 Posts
5. Sub Inspector (Radio): 18 Posts
6. Sub Inspector (Finger Prints): 01 Post
7. Sub Inspector (Visabal): 103 Posts
- For SI (Ordnance): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- For SI (Radio): Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical/ Telecommunication Engineering.
- For SI (Q.D. & Finger Prints): Bachelor Degree in Physics, Chemistry and Math Subjects.
- For Other Posts: Bachelor Degree in any Stream/ Discipline.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2000 (both date inclusive).
- For SC/ ST/ OBC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1980 and not later than 01.01.2000 (both date inclusive).
- For One Paper: Rs.290/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates and Rs.540/- for all others including other State candidate.
- For Two Paper: Rs.390/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates and Rs.740/- for all others including other State candidate.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Written Exam, Physical Proficiency Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.08.2017 to 04.09.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 01.08.2017
Last Date to Apply: 04.09.2017
Date of Exam: 22 to 29 October 2017